Our API 11D1 (V6-V0) certification, coupled with our in-house testing capability, allows us to supply packers rated to API 11D1 (ISO 14130)
from levels V6 to V0.
We design and manufacture the full range of packers for production and injections wells, for both oil and gas applications, covering pressure and temperature ranges up to 15,000 psi and 450 degrees Fahrenheit respectively in casing and tubing sizes ranging from 4-1/2” to 13-3/8” with a variety of specialized and standard material and elastomer types.
Our global track record includes the supply and installation of:
- Retrievable Hydraulic (and Mechanical) set packers: for low to medium pressure well conditions
- Permanent Hydraulic and Mechanical set packers: for hostile and high pressure/temperature/flow well conditions
- Cut-to-Release Hydraulic set packers: for high pressure wells requiring intervention planning
- ESP packers: with various penetrator and feedthrough types
- Control-line Feedthrough Hydraulic set packers: for passage of hydraulic and electric control lines
- Velocity String packers: for through tubing applications
- Sealbore packers: for lower completion applications
- Dual String Hydraulic set packers: for dual zone production wells
- Packer accessories: Mill-out extensions, anchor latches, seal assemblies
The simple, compact and proven packer designs are set to be customized to suit specific applications.
The packer product range is complemented with a full range of accessories including: Anchor latches and back-off subs; Mill-out extensions and cross-overs; Adjustable unions and swivel subs; Muleshoe and wireline re-entry guides; Gas vent valves; Landing nipples and associated equipment.