Testing & Validation
Viking has a modern 600 sq. m testing and production unit in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai with offices and work shop space. The workshop is fitted out with a pressure testing facility equipped for validation testing to API 11D1 V0 at high temperatures and high axial loads, along with working areas for the assembly and testing of equipment.
Assembly and test of equipment is carried out by a group of fully experienced personnel. This experience is extremely beneficial when working on projects involving the assembly of high chrome and CRA components. On completion of the assembly process final test and inspection of the equipment is carried out and the products are released to the field.
Safety valves are tested in accordance with API 14A and the Company has in-house ability to test packers to ISO14310 levels V6 to V0. Test facilities include the following:
- Autoclave oven capable of heating products to 250 degrees Celsius
- Hydraulic ram and press capable of inducing compressive and tensile loads in excess of 500,000 pounds
- Gas testing and monitoring capability
- 20,000 psi pressure pumps
- Electronic data acquisition for Pressure
- Electronic data acquisition for temperature